Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Rhythm of Guilt

I'm sorry
so sorry
real sorry
not sorry
I'm not sorry
won't sorry
feel sorry
for my sorry...
he left
now I left
so we left
when we left
because we left
what we needed to and we left
we left
we never turned twice left
we left
we left.
I'm going places
within places
without places
to stay places
and find places
where I'm places
really places.
I see faces
see me faces
and be faces
that he faces
when we face his
contorted faces.
It will happen
our plan will happen
we will happen
our shit... will happen
don't quit, will happen
"That's it!" will happen.
much more of it will happen.
But so much doubt
I really doubt
we really doubt
our plan or doubt
her man doubt
planned out
scanned out
scream out
screamed out
streamed out
scream out
scream out
scream out
"I'm out!'

No comments:

Post a Comment