Monday, April 19, 2010

Will the Real Prim Lady Please Sit Down?!

Girls love me-
say I remind 'em of Eminem-
well, that is until
they realize I'm a gentleman...


This schoolyard bullshit has gone way too far.
GROW THE FUCK UP...
Sorry I won't treat you like you're worthless
and insist on making my motives clear.
Straight shooters are mate-losers.
Those who quit playing games with her heart
will never hold one anyhow.
Nice guys finish last?
HA!
Nice guys don't make it past the starting line!

Guys are only liked by younger girls-
yet, I cannot stand these younger girls...
Where the fuck are those mythical cougars?
Guess it's just me and Palmela Handerson
until these trendy feminists are no longer enticed
by wannabe men who don't like,
let alone love.
Please, get off of your pedestal of premature maturity-
you can't see who's truly down to Earth
from that heroine high horse.

Damn my mother for raising me right...
My conscience is an insurmountable cock-block!

3 comments:

  1. seriously choked at palmela handerson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Word. I love you too, dude. And don't fret - a good WOMAN will come your way in the right time. That last line is hot. But more good will come from your knowing how to put the toilet seat down than you think. No one likes a Db - glad ur not one. Peace.

    ReplyDelete