Monday, April 19, 2010

MY PRODUCER IS A GAPING ASSHOLE

Aint even grazed the game
n' I'm done wit this shit!
False promises got me wishin'
I still had one in the clip,
but I wasted 'em all
on One-Hundred n' Sixth.
Park ya pRide
or I'll be runnin' the shit-
son in the whip
looking like a blunted infant-
squints at the sky like he pissed
he aint got the sun in his grip...
Baby blue eyes emo
added a L, now they eLmo-
bloodshot like he caught
an elbow or a shell toe.
Hell no, I won't
tickle your fancy!
You giggle like a lil chick
on a middle school dance team!
Oh, u antsy
to fiddle wit Nancy?
Well I'm here to stay,
n' I'd hate to have to belittle you, pansy...
I whittle wit hand speed
that'll set a real flame-
all I need is some drumsticks
to get a meal made.
Plus, the deal's paid,
so stop pullin' my chain!
And let's make some music
before I ruin ya name!

1 comment: